- FitFlop Via™ Bar is a fabulous strappy sandal with an open toe and slingback feature
- Off white leather straps with adjustable buckles for a snug fit
- Built on FitFlops Microwobbleboard™ midsole for immense underfoot cushioning, perfect for wearing all day long
- Complete with a textured rubber sole for added grip
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining: Leather
- Fastening: Buckle
- Heel: 1.75 inch
- Insole: Microwobbleboard™ midsole
- Outsole: Textured rubber sole
Please contact us on 0800 849 7000 or email us at email@example.com if you have a query regarding the sizing of FitFlop™. We have a dedicated team of FitFlop™ experts on hand to answer any question. There is more information below too, if you need it.
FitFlop: Not sure which size you need?
Click on the handy sizing chart below and follow the instructions to print. Once you've printed your size guide, place on the floor and put your foot against it to get an idea for your size. Any questions, feel free to give one of our FitFlop experts a call!
Additional Sizing Advice: FitFlop sandals are built on two widths. Where this is the case we will highlight it in the product description.
Note: you may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader first
UK Sizes: Equivalent Sizes (US & EU)
UK3 (US5 / EU36)
UK4 (US6 / EU37)
UK5 (US7 / EU38)
UK6 (US8 / EU39)
UK7 (US9 / EU41)
UK8 (US10 / EU42)
To ensure these sandals fit, take 20-30 brisk walking steps in them, then look at your heels to make sure they are not being pushed off the back of the footbed. If they are, the upper straps are too tight across your instep and you need to Size Up (if a size seems too long for your foot, please try another FitFlop style)
Note: it is normal to have some space between your toes and the front of the sandal
Instep Sizing Information
FitFlop footwear only comes in whole sizes. If your feet fall somewhere between, opt up a size if you have wide feet or a high instep, and down if you have narrow feet or a low instep. In the US, most people size down to the nearest whole size. In the rest of the world, people generally size up. The upper bands on the FitFlop sandals tend not to stretch
Please note: Due to the Bank Holiday weekend, Royal Mail will not collect or deliver parcels on Monday 25th May 2015. Therefore there may be a slight delay in the delivery of your parcel. Please refer to our delivery pages for more information
Order before 8pm Monday to Friday for Free Next Day Delivery
We dispatch all orders placed before 8pm Monday to Friday the same day and offer free delivery on all UK orders.
If you spend over £75 we will send your goods on a free next day delivery service. Orders below £75 will be sent on a free 2-day delivery service. If you spend less than £75 you will be given the option at the checkout to upgrade to Next Day Delivery for £2.50.
We use Royal Mail who also deliver on Saturdays i.e. if you order before 8pm on a Friday and your parcel is eligible for next day delivery, you will receive it on a Saturday.
Order on a Saturday for delivery on a Monday
Orders placed between Friday 8am and Saturday 3pm will be dispatched on Saturday for delivery on Monday (if your order is above £75). If your order is below £75 delivery will be Tuesday, unless you upgrade delivery to Monday for £2.50.
Orders placed between Saturday 3pm and Monday 4pm will be dispatched on Monday.
- If you provide your mobile phone number, you will receive a text just before delivery and another text to confirm delivery
- You can specify a Safeplace or a more convenient delivery address i.e. a work address
Free Exchanges and Easy Returns on UK orders
- We aim to make the returns process as easy and straightforward as possible for you. In each parcel we provide clear instructions on how to return any goods, including two pre-paid returns labels. You will be given the choice of using a Royal Mail returns label or Collect+ returns label.
- We supply re-useable packaging you can use to return your goods. All you need to do is peel off your choice of returns label, stick it to your parcel and return it to your local Post Office or Collect+ store.
- If you require an exchange, returns are free as is sending the exchange to you. If you request a refund and use one of our return labels a £2.95 charge will be deducted from your refund
Collect in Store
You can order online and Collect your goods from our store in Hale, Cheshire. It goes without saying there is no charge for this service
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is £4.99 and takes approximately 3-4 working days
- Europe is from £4.99 and takes approximately 1 week
- Delivery to Rest of World is from £14.99 and takes approx 2 weeks
- 20% VAT is not chargeable to NON-EU countries or the Channel Islands (a deduction of 20% will be automatically entered at the checkout)
- We can send FitFlop products within the EU, however due to FitFlop brand restrictions we are unable to send FitFlop products outside the EU
- For Overseas orders we cannot be held responsible for import / tax duties at customs
- Our international postage partner offers a return service in selected countries which will be charged for if used
Our website is 100% secure
Our website has undertaken a number of stringent independent tests to ensure it is fully secure. We have a Norton Secured Seal to verify this. You can view the Norton Seal to the right of this page!
We have a choice of payment options
You can use a number of payment options to buy from our website. These include all forms of credit or debit card, Paypal, Google Wallet. If you have an account with Amazon, you can also use your Amazon details to buy directly from our website
We offer a 5 star service you can trust
We take pride in offering a high level of customer service. This can be evidenced in obtaining a 98% feedback rating from over 4,000 independent customer reviews. These are all customers who have used our service and have been asked independently by Trustpilot to provide feedback on our service. We are also rated the best footwear retailer in the UK out of 89 footwear retailers. You can view a selection of the reviews below!