FitFlop Sandals Via™ Bar Urban Whitecode: n/a
- FitFlop Via™ Bar is a fabulous strappy sandal with an open toe and slingback feature
- Off white leather straps with adjustable buckles for a snug fit
- Built on FitFlops Microwobbleboard™ midsole for immense underfoot cushioning, perfect for wearing all day long
- Complete with a textured rubber sole for added grip
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining: Leather
- Fastening: Buckle
- Heel: 1.75 inch
- Insole: Microwobbleboard™ midsole
- Outsole: Textured rubber sole
Please contact us on 0800 849 7000 or email us at email@example.com if you have a query regarding the sizing of FitFlop™. We have a dedicated team of FitFlop™ experts on hand to answer any question. There is more information below too, if you need it.
FitFlop: Not sure which size you need?
Click on the handy sizing chart below and follow the instructions to print. Once you've printed your size guide, place on the floor and put your foot against it to get an idea for your size. Any questions, feel free to give one of our FitFlop experts a call!
Additional Sizing Advice: FitFlop sandals are built on two widths. Where this is the case we will highlight it in the product description.
Note: you may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader first
UK Sizes: Equivalent Sizes (US & EU)
UK3 (US5 / EU36)
UK4 (US6 / EU37)
UK5 (US7 / EU38)
UK6 (US8 / EU39)
UK7 (US9 / EU41)
UK8 (US10 / EU42)
To ensure these sandals fit, take 20-30 brisk walking steps in them, then look at your heels to make sure they are not being pushed off the back of the footbed. If they are, the upper straps are too tight across your instep and you need to Size Up (if a size seems too long for your foot, please try another FitFlop style)
Note: it is normal to have some space between your toes and the front of the sandal
Instep Sizing Information
FitFlop footwear only comes in whole sizes. If your feet fall somewhere between, opt up a size if you have wide feet or a high instep, and down if you have narrow feet or a low instep. In the US, most people size down to the nearest whole size. In the rest of the world, people generally size up. The upper bands on the FitFlop sandals tend not to stretch
Free Delivery on all UK orders and Same Day Dispatch
We offer same day dispatch on orders placed between Monday to Saturday. All orders placed before 8pm Monday to Friday are dispatched that day, as are orders placed before 3pm on a Saturday.
If you spend over £75 we will send your goods on a free next day delivery service. Orders below £75 will be sent on a free 2-day delivery service. If you spend less than £75 you will be given the option at the checkout to upgrade to Next Day Delivery for £2.50.
When will I receive my parcel?
Orders placed Monday to Friday before 8pm will be dispatched that day for delivery the following day (if you're parcel is eligible for next day delivery). This includes delivery on a Saturday. If your order is placed after 8pm, your parcel will be dispatched the following day.
All orders placed between Friday 8pm and Saturday 3pm will be dispatched on Saturday for delivery on Monday (if you're order is eligible for next day delivery). Orders placed between Saturday 3pm and Monday 8pm will be dispatched on Monday.
- If you provide your mobile phone number, you will receive a text just before delivery and another text to confirm delivery
- You can specify a Safeplace or a more convenient delivery address i.e. a work address
Free Exchanges and Easy Returns on UK orders
- We aim to make the returns process as easy and straightforward as possible for you. In each parcel we provide clear instructions on how to return any goods, including two pre-paid returns labels. You will be given the choice of using a Royal Mail returns label or Collect+ returns label.
- We supply re-useable packaging you can use to return your goods. All you need to do is peel off your choice of returns label, stick it to your parcel and return it to your local Post Office or Collect+ store.
- If you require an exchange, returns are free as is sending the exchange to you. If you request a refund and use one of our return labels a £2.95 charge will be deducted from your refund
Collect in Store
You can order online and Collect your goods from our store in Hale, Cheshire. There is no charge for this service
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is £4.99 and takes approximately 3-4 working days
- Europe is from £4.99 and takes approximately 1 week
- Delivery to Rest of World is from £14.99 and takes approx 2 weeks
- 20% VAT is not chargeable to NON-EU countries or the Channel Islands (a deduction of 20% will be automatically entered at the checkout)
- We can send FitFlop products within the EU, however due to FitFlop brand restrictions we are unable to send FitFlop products outside the EU
- For Overseas orders we cannot be held responsible for import / tax duties at customs
- Our international postage partner offers a return service in selected countries which will be charged for if used
We take pride in offering a high level of customer service. This is evidenced by being rated the No 1 Footwear Retailer on the Independent Customer Review Site. We have a Trust Score of 98% from over 12,000 independent customers reviews. We are also a Google Certified Shop and are recognised by Google as offering 'Excellent Customer Service' and providing and 'Excellent Shopping Experience.'
Our dedicated customer service team are available 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Telephone UK (freephone): 0800 849 7000
International: +(0)44 161 942 4740
Contact Us Form: Click here