Clarks Boots Mara Vale GTX Dark Tan Leathercode: n/a
- Clarks Mara Vale GTX are an attractive equestrian styled knee-high boot, Mara Vale will look great under jeans or with a floaty dress for a stylised country look
- Gore-Tex technology helps to keep feet dry in the wettest weather
- Active Air cushioning provides a double layered insole for intense comfort
- Full length side zip allow for easy on and off
- Hard wearing textured rubber sole
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining: Leather and textile
- Fastening: Zip
- Boot Height: 15.5 inch (based on a size 5)
- Heel: 1 inch
- Fit: D
- Insole: Softwear insole
- Outsole: Rubber sole
If you need anymore information on specific sizing advice please call our friendly and helpful customer service team. Our customer service team are available Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 17:00 PM (GMT)
You can call us on 0800 849 7000 or + 44 (0)161 942 4740. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com
Christmas Return Policy - Extended returns up to the end of January 2016!
Same Day Dispatch
All orders placed before 8pm Monday to Friday and 3pm on a Saturday are dispatched that same day.
Free Delivery on all UK Orders
Orders are sent on a free 2-day delivery service. If your order is less than £75, you will have the option to upgrade to a next day delivery service for £2.95.
Free Next Day Delivery on all orders over £75
If you spend over £75 you will automatically be upgraded to a free next day delivery service.
Delivery First Time
Our aim is to get your parcel to you first time. We supply a tracking number in the confirmation of dispatch email, meaning you can track your parcel each step of the way.
If you're not at home you can specify a safe-place to leave your parcel or an alternative address i.e. your workplace. Royal Mail or your specified courier will then leave your parcel in a secure location of your choosing or with a neighbour. If you provide your mobile phone number, you will receive a text just before delivery and another text to confirm delivery.
-------Extended Returns for Christmas until January 31st-------
Free Exchanges and Easy Returns on UK orders
We aim to make the returns process as easy and straightforward as possible for you. In each parcel we provide clear instructions on how to return any goods, including two pre-paid returns labels. You will be given the choice of using a Royal Mail returns label or Collect+ returns label.
We supply re-useable packaging you can use to return your goods. All you need to do is peel off your choice of returns label, stick it to your parcel and return it to your local Post Office or Collect+ store.
If you require an exchange, returns are free as is sending the exchange to you. If you request a refund and use one of our return labels a £2.95 charge will be deducted from your refund.
Collect in Store
You can order online and Collect your goods from our store in Hale, Cheshire. There is no charge for this service
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is £4.99 and takes approximately 3-4 working days
- Europe is from £4.99 and takes approximately 1 week
- Delivery to Rest of World is from £14.99 and takes approx 2 weeks
- 20% VAT is not chargeable to NON-EU countries or the Channel Islands (a deduction of 20% will be automatically entered at the checkout)
- We can send FitFlop products within the EU, however due to FitFlop brand restrictions we are unable to send FitFlop products outside the EU
- For Overseas orders we cannot be held responsible for import / tax duties at customs
- Our international postage partner offers a return service in selected countries which will be charged for if used
We take pride in offering a high level of customer service. This is evidenced by being rated the No 1 Footwear Retailer on the Independent Customer Review Site. We have a Trust Score of 98% from over 12,000 independent customers reviews. We are also a Google Certified Shop and are recognised by Google as offering 'Excellent Customer Service' and providing and 'Excellent Shopping Experience.'
Our dedicated customer service team are available 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Telephone UK (freephone): 0800 849 7000
International: +(0)44 161 942 4740
Contact Us Form: Click here