, Home Decor
, Interior Design
Christmas Hacks to make your life easier
December 17th, 2015
Although Christmas is a fun, exciting and merry, it can also be a little stressful with so many things to get done! We like to make life simple here at Shoetique.co.uk – who needs extra stress anyway? We have put together a list of tips and tricks that can help to make your life easier during the Christmas period leaving you more time to relax and drink mulled wine!
1. Use shiny green tinsel to make your Christmas tree look fuller. Wrap the tinsel on the inner branches to fill it out.
2. Wrap your Christmas lights around a hanger to keep them from getting tangled.
3. Freeze whipped cream on a baking sheet and use a cookie cutter to make hot chocolate hearts. 4. Turn an old pin board into a pin-the-nose-on-the-reindeer game for the kids’ table.
5. Use plastic cups to neatly store your Christmas decorations.
6. Christmas sweet sleighs make cheap and easy gifts for kids and teachers.
7. Cut branches from your Christmas tree to make easy table decor.
8. Glue three candy canes together to make easy place card holders.
9. Making gingerbread cookies? Turn them into ornaments that will last for many years with just three coats of varnish – they won’t rot!
10. Follow the steps to fold a napkin into a festive tree so you don’t need to find napkin rings.
What shortcuts, tips and tricks to do you use to make your life a little more stress free? Let us know on our Facebook or Twitter page!