- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining: Leather and textile
- Fastening: Zip
- Boot Height: 15.5 inch (based on a size 5)
- Heel: 1 inch
- Fit: D
- Insole: Softwear insole
- Outsole: Rubber sole
- Clarks Mara Vale GTX are an attractive equestrian styled knee-high boot, Mara Vale will look great under jeans or with a floaty dress for a stylised country look
- Gore-Tex technology helps to keep feet dry in the wettest weather
- Active Air cushioning provides a double layered insole for intense comfort
- Full length side zip allow for easy on and off
- Hard wearing textured rubber sole
Free Returns & Exchanges within the UK
We know that buying online can sometimes be tricky which is why we offer free returns and exchanges in the UK, just in case they're not right. This is in addition to free delivery to you - we believe in making the shopping process as easy and as seamless as possible!
Easy and Quick Returns Process
We provide a choice of two pre-paid returns labels for you to choose from (Royal Mail & Collect+). Clear returns instructions are provided within a bespoke Shoetique invoice. We are renowned for providing a very quick returns service which can be evidenced in many of our 5,000+ independent customer reviews we have received on Trustpilot.
Clarks Sizing Advice
Clarks shoes are measured in UK sizes, a size conversion chart for EU and US sizes are below. Clarks are generally true to size and most styles are available in half sizes too.
Clarks shoes come in a variety of width fittings so there is something for everyone. All Clarks shoes will have the width size stated on essential information.
UK3 = US5 = EU35.5
UK4 = US6 = EU37
UK4.5 = US6.5 = EU37.5
UK5 = US7 = EU38
UK5.5 = US7.5 = EU39
UK6 = US8 = EU39.5
UK6.5 = US8.5 = EU40
UK7 = US9 = EU41
UK7.5 = US9.5 = EU41.5
UK8 = US10 = EU42
UK7 = US7.5 = EU41
UK7.5 = US8 = EU41.5
UK8 = US8.5 = EU42
UK8.5 = US9 = EU42.5
UK9 = US9.5 = EU43
UK9.5 = US10 = EU44
UK10 = US10.5 = EU44.5
UK10.5 = US11 = EU45
UK11 = US11.5 = EU46
C = Narrow
D = Standard
E = Wide
F = Narrow
G = Standard
H = Wide
Do you need more information?
We have a very friendly and helpful customer service team on hand who can offer specific sizing advice. You can call one of our team freephone on 0800 849 7000 or email us at email@example.com. Our offices are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Free and Fast Delivery on all UK orders
- We dispatch all orders placed before 4pm Mon-Fri the same day
- Orders over £40 are sent on a Royal Mail Next Day Service. Orders under £40 are sent on a Royal Mail 2-day service. We supply a tracking number in the confirmation of dispatch email, meaning you can track your parcel each step of the way.
- If you provide your mobile phone number, you will receive a text just before delivery and another text to confirm delivery
- You can specify a Safeplace or a more convenient delivery address i.e. a work address.
Free Returns & Exchanges on UK orders
- We want your new purchase to be absolutely perfect for you! If it's not right and you need a refund or you would like an exchange, our returns are free
- In each parcel we provide clear instructions on how to return any goods, including pre-paid returns label which are easy to stick to your return parcel. We aim to make the returns process as easy and straightforward as possible for you
- You will be given the choice of using a Royal Mail returns label or Collect+ returns label. Delivery of your requested exchange is also free
- Delivery to Ireland is £5, Europe is £9.99 and takes approximately 1 week
- Delivery to Rest of World is from £14.99 and takes approx 2 weeks
- 20% VAT is not chargeable to NON-EU countries or the Channel Islands
- We can send FitFlop products within the EU, however due to FitFlop brand restrictions we are unable to send FitFlop products outside the EU
No Quibble Return policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days to return your goods. The 30 day period begins on the day after you have received your parcel.
Items must be returned with all original packaging and must not have been worn, or show evidence of being worn. Please do not apply tape, or similar to the shoe box as this renders the product unsellable. if you tape your box we will deduct at least 25% off the value of the shoes from your refund. Items purchased through our website may be returned for a full refund, or you may wish to return an item for a suitable exchange (the next size up for example).
How quickly will my return be dealt with?
We pride ourselves on a quick and efficient turnaround and aim to action all returns within 2 working days of receiving your parcel - although it is often quicker than this. Please note if you use our pre-paid returns form it takes on average 2-5 working days to reach us, although it may take longer than this. If you would like your refund or exchange quicker you can use your method of postage at your own cost.
Free Returns and Exchanges in the UK
We know it's sometimes difficult to get the exact size when buying online which is why we offer a Free Returns policy within the UK.
Our aim is to make the return process as easy and as seamless as possible for you. We offer the peace of mind and convenience of supplying two pre-paid labels for you to return your goods to us. These will be supplied in your parcel along with your shoes. You have the choice of using a Royal Mail label or a Collect+ label. We aim to action your return within 2 working days of receipt.
If you require an exchange please use the form supplied within your parcel to outline exactly what you would like. We will send your exchange on a 2-day Royal Mail tracked service and will confirm by email as soon as we do so. Delivery of the exchange to you is free.
If for any reason we are unable to fulfill your exchange i.e. we don't have your required size in stock, we will contact you to offer you an alternative.
The Free Returns policy does not apply to international orders.
We aim to apply refunds within 2 working days of receipt of the parcel. We will advise you by email as soon as the refund is applied.
Use of Pre-Paid Returns Label
A Royal Mail label and Collect+ label are supplied within your delivery note. All you need to do is choose which service you wish to use, peel the label off and stick it on your return parcel.
When using this label please obtain proof of postage from your local Post Office or Collect+ location. If the parcel doesn't reach our warehouse and you do not have proof of postage, you are liable for the loss.
1) A returns form is included in your original parcel
2) If you wish to use our pre-paid returns label you can print it off in the section above
3) Please seal the package securely and obtain proof of postage from your local Post Office / Collect+ location
4) If you are using your own method of postage send the parcel to: -
Unit 4, Atlantic Business Centre
Right to Cancel
The right to cancel an order can only be excercised in writing either via email, letter or completing the supplied returns form. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post Shoetique, Unit 4 Atlantic Business Centre, Atlantic Street, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 5NQ
What if my item was delivered faulty?
In the unlikely event that your item is faulty please email us in the first instance at email@example.com or call us on 0800 849 7000 quoting your order reference number, explanation of fault and whether you?d like a refund or a replacement. We will advise how to return the item to us. We will not refund postage unless otherwise agreed.
How do I cancel my order?
Once payment has been debited from your account, the transaction will be fully processed and you will have to follow the returns procedure for a refund or exchange.
What if I received an incorrect item?
In the unlikely eveny the item you received is incorrect, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order reference number, the item you?ve received or call us on 0800 849 7000. We will advise how to return the item to us and the next steps.
Will you refund any postage charges?
If you have received the wrong item or if the product is faulty, please contact us in the first instance. We will not refund postage unless specifically agreed beforehand. We do however provide pre-paid returns labels with all UK orders.
What if I have entered an incorrect address in my order?
If you have entered an incorrect address and the parcel is lost or delivered to another address you a liable for the loss. We use an automated Royal Mail system that automatically enters the address you specify onto the Royal Mail label. Shoetique accept no responsibility for lost parcels where an incorrect address has been instructed.
Customer Duty of Care
The customer has a duty of care during the cancellation period for all products purchased.
Our website is 100% secure
Our website has undertaken a number of stringent independent tests to ensure it is fully secure. We have a Norton Secured Seal to verify this. You can view the Norton Seal to the right of this page!
We have a choice of payment options
You can use a number of payment options to buy from our website. These include all forms of credit or debit card, Paypal, Google Wallet. If you have an account with Amazon, you can also use your Amazon details to buy directly from our website
We offer a 5 star service you can trust
We take pride in offering a high level of customer service. This can be evidenced in obtaining a 98% feedback rating from over 4,000 independent customer reviews. These are all customers who have used our service and have been asked independently by Trustpilot to provide feedback on our service. We are also rated the best footwear retailer in the UK out of 89 footwear retailers. You can view a selection of the reviews below!