Terms of Business
By entering this site you agree to the terms of business stated here. The placement of an online order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Shoetique is the trading name of Shoetique Limited, company number 7019430. We operate under UK law. The registered office is: 185 Ashley Rd , Hale, Altrincham, Cheshire , WA15 9SQ. To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If a product is advertised at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or a supplier error we reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order whether or not the order has been confirmed. In such a case we will make you aware of this and a full refund will be given, if required. (Errors and Omissions accepted).
Tax Charges / VAT
All prices are shown in pounds sterling (£), however can be converted to Euro or USD and are inclusive of 20% VAT. If you live outside the EU, VAT will be deducted at the checkout.
How to Make a Purchase
Browse through each department and select which items you wish to purchase by adding them to the shopping basket. Once you have completed your shopping go to the Checkout to complete your order. You will be asked a series of questions, requesting your necessary personal details to complete the payment. By submitting your order you are offering to buy goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purpose of supplying those goods.
All online orders are confirmed by email. We will contact you by e-mail or telephone regarding any delivery delays or security issues.
Please ensure your details are correct at the point of purchase as we are unable to change them before the goods are dispatched.
We accept the following major credit and debit cards: - Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Solo, Delta, Visa Electron and Maestro. We also accept payment through PayPal and Google Checkout.
We always endeavour to ensure our website is fully up to date so that items on the website are in stock. Sometimes items sell out very quickly, meaning we have no stock left. When this happens we try our best to offer alternatives or let you know when they will be back in.
Delivery and Liability
Once we received your order, we will send you an automated email to confirm that we have received it. We do reserve the right to decline your order, if that’s the case we will contact you if we require further information or we are unable to fulfil your order.
We endeavour to deliver in timeframes outlined in the Delivery section, however are reliant upon third party carriers such as Royal Mail and cannot be held liable for any delays and or loss caused by delays.
Customs and Import Duties
Any customs or import duties that arise when a parcel reaches a destination country must be paid for by the recipient of the parcel. We accept no responsibility or liability for these charges. We have know way of knowing what the charges are from country to country so cannot offer any advice on this. We suggest to contact your local customs office prior to placing an order with us.
At Shoetique we strive to adhere to consistently high standards and offer an excellent service. If for whatever any reason you are dissatisfied with the service we have provided you, please let us know. We need to know if things do go wrong so we can rectify for next time.
Please email us at email@example.com alternatively send a letter to: Shoetique,
Unit 4, Atlantic Business Centre, Atlantic Street, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 5NQ. You may also wish to call us on 0800 849 7000.
Concluded Contract / Confirmation of Customer Order
We store the concluded contract (the customer order) and will send details of the order confirmation via email. This is done once the order is placed. You can find Shoetique terms of business here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer account. If you do require these details at any time please email us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not store credit card information nor do we share customers details with any 3rd parties, except for the following purposes: -
- We are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process
- To keep you informed about Shoetique and any special offers (we may use an outside company to distribute emails on our behalf)
- To assess and monitor this website to improve the customer experience
We ask you to supply the following personal information during the ordering process: -
- Name, postal address, email, telephone number and credit card details.
There details are used to:
- Process the order, take payment and despatch the product you have purchased
- Send a confirmation email
- To keep you updated on any new products or offers Shoetique may have
Shoetique do not participate in the selling, renting or sharing of information to other companies.
If you wish to remove your name from our mailing list, please write to us at email@example.com with ‘unsubscribe’ in the email title.
In addition we may employ HTTP cookies:
- To recognise users
- To track individual shopping carts through the ordering process.
You have the right to request information about any stored data and the right to correction, blocking and deletion of such data.
Shoetique makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale as accurately as possible. They are used solely for general information and guidance only.
You must notify us of any product that you deem to be defective or not of satisfactory quality within 7 days from the date of delivery.
We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal usage conditions, failure to follow our instruction, misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted when you placed your order.
Our website is not targeted at children and orders from children under the age of 18 must gain the necessary parental consent.
Buy a pair of Hunter Boots and get 2 Free Gifts - Terms & Conditions
- The offer starts at 4pm on 16th December and ends at midnight on 24th December 2014.
- The 2 Free Gifts ('Free Gift Set') include Hunter Boot Shine Polish (worth £2.50) and Hunter Rubber Buffer Spray (worth £6.50). The 'Free Gift Set' will be sent out in an order that includes a pair of Hunter Boots or Wellies
- Only one 'Free Gift Set' per customer
- Only one 'Free Gift Set' allowed per order i.e. if you order 2 pairs of Hunter Boots you will only be entitled to one 'Free Gift Set'
- This offer is subject to availability and is non-transferable
- Offer only applies on orders made on www.shoetique.co.uk or in our Hale store. Orders on Amazon and eBay are excluded from this offer
- If you choose to return your Hunter Wellies or Boots you must also return the 'Free Gift Set'. The 'Free Gift Set' must be unopened. If you don't return the 'Free Gift Set' and / or they have been opened the retail price of the 'Free Gift Set' will be deducted from your refund
- Shoetique Ltd's decision is final
Changes to these terms
Shoetique Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms or make any changes to all or part of this site, or any promotional offers at any give time without prior consent.
VAT Number: 978431185
Company Number: 7019430 (Registered as Shoetique Ltd)